Sunday 2 June 2013

Do you have time for a game?

I didn't know how to say this before. The truth is that, for close to a year now my husband has been beating me. Many times black and blue, other times, half-dead. I don't have the heart to hate him for it because he does it with love and passion in his eyes. His size can be intimidating too. Imagine my small frame against his gargantuan proportions.
But after every beating, he'll always tell me to take heart that it's only a game.
Well lately, I've started fighting back viciously. Matching him toe-to-toe, even though I can't match his height and build (I can only reach his shoulders), beating him black and blue too. I console him also, that it's just a game.
Thank God for Zuma Revenge PC game. Where we compete for high scores and relaxation.
Sorry guys, we don't trade punches, we trade points.
May God bless the creators of Zuma and bless our marriages with lots of fun times and happiness.
May you enjoy The Beauty of Marriage in Jesus name, amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment