Sunday 2 June 2013

What does your spouse know?

The saying, "what your spouse doesn't know won't hurt him/her", is very true. This is because, what you are doing that your spouse doesn't know will surely hurt you and eventually, the both of you.
There's nothing that heightens intimacy and trust in marriage more than communication. Involve your spouse in whatever you do. Should you run into problems, your spouse may have an idea that will save the both of you. Marriage is a team sport. If one fails, all fails.
Do enjoy your marriage. After six months of marriage, all I can say about mine is, "I wish I had married this young man (my husband) earlier. He once told that it's possible to get married and not quarrel. I didn't believe him then. But now, I do. I didn't make a mistake marrying him.
My sisters out there. Hope you are having as much fun as I'm having. All the best. Never forget to garnish your marriage with God. Without him, everything is tasteless. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment